Merus Customers in the Oil and Gas Industry
Our customers are located all over the world. We have been working together with companies around Asia, the Middle East and North America as well as Europe. The solution we provide differs from customer to customer and from industry to industry. Our product, the Merus Ring, can be installed in different constellations concerning amount, size and place. Therefore for every customer stated below, we developed an individual solution. To provide an efficient solution we analyze plant, production and processes. Furthermore, it can be necessary to have a trial phase.
These are some of the Merus Oil and Gas customers in alphabetical order:
- British Gas
- CNOOC - Chinese National Offshore Oil Company
- Dolphin Energy
- Dragon Oil
- KNPC - Kuwait National Petroleum Company
- KOC - Kuwait Oil Company
- OIL - Oil India Ltd.
- ONGC - Oil and Natural Gas Cooperation, India
- Qatar Petroleum
- Samref - Saudi Aramco Mobile Refinery
- Saudi Aramco
Please be aware that this list is not complete. We also offer contracts with a zipper clause, especially for the very recent projects. Apart from oil processing we also are specialists for water treatment without chemical additives. In the oil industry, this is relevant for cooling water or oil-water separation.
Conditions of a Collaboration with Merus
Besides our Terms and Conditions which are described on a separate page, there are some points which are true for most of our industrial applications.
- Before making a contract we will make sure that everyone has the same expectations about the outcome of the Merus installation. Therefore we might have to talk to the Engineering Department or other responsible persons. We will clarify the goal of the installation in your system concerning short-term and long-term results.
- We will support you to identify key performance indicators to measure the success of the Merus installation. We often use values which are monitored anyway. To read more please have a look at our sister webpage here.
- Now that we have the relevant data we will make an offer to improve the process.
- Sometimes it is useful to start with a trial period of 6-12 months. We then will analyze the data and adjust the installation if necessary.
- To ensure trouble-free processing, we will exchange our equipment regularly within the scope of a service contract. Through it is easy to control the status of the equipment and the efficiency of the installation.
If you are interested in learning more about how we can support you and your business application, please don't hesitate to contact us.